LG Optimus Sol E730 can be rooted using popular one click rooting tool called “SuperOneClick”. Apart from LG Optimus Sol E730, it can root many other android devices as well. Here is a guide on how to root LG Optimus Sol E730 using SuperOneClick tool. LG Android Phones
Caution: Before going for rooting instructions, you need to have certain requirements fulfilled. Proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the process.
- Install LG Optimus Sol E730 usb driver, you can find this here
- Download “SuperOneClick v2.3.3.zip” on to your computer and extract it’s contents.
How to Root LG Optimus Sol E730 Steps: LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Put your Samsung Captivate into “USB Debugging Mode”. To do it, go to “Applications”—> “Settings” –> “Applications” –> “Development” –> and check the box “USB debugging”.
- Connect the LG Optimus Sol E730 to your computer using USB Cable.
- Open the download the extracted folder content “SuperOneClick v2.3.3” and run the executable “SuperOneClick.exe”.
- Click on “Root” button. Sit back and relax till the process ends.
In few seconds, your LG Optimus Sol E730 should get rooted! You now have full file system access and can now install apps that need root access for working. It’s really that simple. Enjoy !!
One more thing: If the guide doesn’t work. Pull the sd card out, and then try the instructions again.
LG Optimus Sol E730 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts