Are you looking for a way about how to root the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus Slider? Please go ahead.
All things you will need:
- LG Optimus Slider Drivers
- A full charged LG Optimus Slider
Steps to root Sprint LG Optimus Slider:
- Install the LG Optimus Slider drivers on your PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your LG Optimus Slider: Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Enable Debugging
- After installing the USB drivers connect the phone to the PC.
- Pull down the notification bar at the top of the phones screen and select "charge only"
- Download LG_Esteem_Root.zip
- Unpack, find the run.bat file and double click on it to run it.
- Now your LG Optimus Slider should be rooted. Enjoy!
LG Optimus Slider Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts