How to Root LG Optimus S with Version LS670ZVD Steps: LG Android Phones
1. Fire up a terminal (cmd.exe on Windows)
2. Change to the directory where you extracted the files from OptimusRootZVD.zip
3. Prepare the /data/local/tmp directory with write permissions (THIS IS REQUIRED!)
4. Push the required files to the /data/local/tmp directory
5. Fire up the shell
6. Change to the /data/local/tmp directory
7. Set correct permissions. REQUIRED: If you don’t do this you will be slapped.
8. Run gingerbreak (this can take a while, so please be patient. If it gets stuck for more than a few minutes, reboot your LG Optimus S and try again from step 1. This will automatically give you a root shell if successful.)
If that doesn’t work, you can try
9. Mount the /system partition read-write
10. Change to the /data/local/tmp directory
11. Copy su and busybox to /system/bin
12. Set correct permissions on su and busybox
13. Exit the shell
14. You’re done! You may now reboot and have fun with your rooted LG Optimus S!
If you followed all of the instructions correctly, Superuser has already been installed.
If you screw up on any of these instructions, you will have to reboot your phone and try again starting from step 1. LG Phone Problem and Solution
I hope this post have helped you. If you have any question, ask in the post, i gonna check regularly. LG-Optimus info
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts