LG Optimus M+ MS695 users can easily root their smartphone running on Google’s Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. Make sure your device is charged at least 80-90%, then here we go.
- Root Script: https://www.box.com/s/tovanix34ffyin36ypp7
- USB Drivers: https://www.box.com/s/mlf7u6it7eetf1vho6ac
How to root LG Optimus M+ MS695 Steps:
- Install LG Optimus M+ USB Drivers
- Download and extract the LG Optimus M+ Root Script file to your C:
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings > Applications > Development
- Navigate to C:\lg-optimus-m-plus-root
- Double click bun.bat
- Sit back and let it do it’s thing. Your phone should reboot 3 times.
Caution: This guide only deals with LG Optimus M+ MS695. Whether you attempt to apply these settings on other variants, it must be harmful for your smartphone device. Do at your own risk.
LG Optimus M+ Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts