This is the tutorial on how to root the LG Optimus LTE 2. It’s some multiple, but if you’ve been carefully and fully looking over the following steps, all will be okay.
Important: This root guide has been tested on Windows XP and Win7 without any issue.
All things you will need:
- LG Optimus LTE 2 root tool: https://www.box.com/s/2ff4140e6cbdde34686c
- LG Optimus LTE 2 USB Driver: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-lte-2-usb-driver.html
- Stock LG Optimus LTE 2 Firmware Download: http://www.lg-phones.org/stock-lg-optimus-lte-2-firmware-download.html
How to root LG Optimus LTE 2 Steps:
- Now make sure your phone with USB debugging (by going to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development and checking USB debugging.)
- Connect your LG Optimus LTE 2 to PC, run Rooting.bat, press “Y” – “enter”
- Reconnect the phone to PC by holding “volume up” and “volume down” to enter into LG phone download mode.
- On the Rooting window press enter, now do not close the window but leave it alone…
- Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe, choose “3GQCT”, “CS_EMERGENCY” and KDZ file, Click “Launch software update”
- When appears “3GQCT : wParam = 13, lParam = 5”, back to Rooting window and press enter.
- The LG Optimus LTE 2 should be rooted after the process ends.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts