We are glad to post this intend to tell you now we can perfectly root our LG Optimus L9 (P760 and P769) by using the script tool that was made by Bin4ry who is a Recognized Developer of the XDA forum.
The tool has confirmed to work with V10a, maybe works with V10b and V10c OS as well (you can have a try). However, if you have updated to V10d or above, I’m so sorry to say that the tool definitely won’t work for you unless you downgrade the OS.
What you need to do before you decide to root your LG Optimus L9:
- Backup Important Data
- Enable USB debugging and “unknown sources” (in security option)
- Battery charge must be 60% or more
How to Root LG Optimus L9 (P760 and P769) Steps:
- Download and Install LG United driver on your PC
- Download and unpack the root tool “Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v23”
- Download the script “RunMe_L9.bat” and place it to the root of the Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v23’s folder)
- Double click the RunMe L9.bat
- You will be prompted to restore data. Look at the phone screen and choose “restore my data” when prompted. Press a key when restoration has finished.
- The phone will reboot. Check the terminal window and check for “(are you rooted?)” error. If there’s no error, check the phone to see “Android is updating”. If so, the phone should be rooted.
- Install superuser from market.
- Install busybox from market.
- Install rootchecker or terminal from market and check root status.
Warning: Rooting will void phones Warrenty ! Rooting / Flashing may brick your phone ! We are not responsible for any damage do at your risk !
LG Optimus L9 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts