This guide will show you how to unlock bootloader, install CWM recovery and root LG Optimus L9.
All things you will need:
- Supersu https://www.box.com/s/1crcbpbxazzo7c5qepjg
- UnlockL9: https://www.box.com/s/y7eawb2k6yt2m1l3vxb0
How to root LG Optimus L9 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- After installing the JB update, make sure you have a SIM in your phone and let it stay on for at least 30 continuous minutes. This is important!. If you skip this step, you may end up with a permanently locked device.
- Enable USB debugging in the developer options, and plug your device to PC
- Download the “UnlockL9” zip file and extract to C:\ of your PC
- Run Flash_bootloader.bat (this will unlock bootloader, and reboots your phone into fastboot mode)
- Run Execute Flash_recovery.bat (this will install Clockworkmod recovery)
- Reboot into recovery by Hold vol up + home button and power button and release power button at vibration
- Flash supersu.zip
- reboot en enjoy
I have tried this on my LG Optimus L9 P760, it works like charm. However, use this at your own risk, I have no responsibility for any damage of your phone. Good luck.
LG Optimus L9 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts