Here’s a LG Optimus L7 rooting tutorial for the new users facing unanswered (at a first glance) questions while browsing through the tremendous amount of information that can be found.
I am not responsible for any damages (bricking, not working, basically anything that goes wrong). This has been tested and works. Leave your thanks comments if you think that this guide has helped you. If you have any problems or question with rooting, post everything here.
All things you will need:
- An LG Optimus L7 runs V10I firmware
- LG USB drivers: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-l7-usb-driver.html
- Root tool: https://www.box.com/s/33vbk7l82jgajpock38q
Step by step Guide to Root LG Optimus L7 wih V10I Firmware:
- Enable USB Debugging on your LG Optimus LTE: Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Enable Debugging and check the box
- After installing the USB drivers connect the phone to the PC.
- Pull down the notification bar at the top of the phones screen and click on USB Connected.
- Set the phone to Internet Connection mode (CHARGE ONLY not Mass Storage).
- Unpack the ROOT tool, find the runme.bat file and double click on it to run it.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts