There is a good news to tell the LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 users that you are now available to root the device running V10D firmware
All things you will need:
How to root LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 Steps:
- Install the USB Drivers
- Download and unzip the KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip
- Install msxml from the unzipped folder
- Restart phone in emergency mode – hold the volume "down" and insert the USB cable (When phone is off) (Will Have Yellow Screen)
- Now Open KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
- In Type Select 3GQCT, in Phone Mode Select DIAG, in KDZ select the KDZ file you’ve downloaded. Then Hit Launch Software Update
- Sit Back and relax while the KDZ file is flashed.If some error message is popped relax.After the Process is complete the Phone is rebooted
- Now Install this SuperSu Pro 1.25
- Update Binary in SuperSu by going to preferences.
- Stand Up, Be proud of yourself You Have Successfully Rooted your phone!
- Hard Reset (If you have any problem after flashing)
How to unroot the LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715?
Just open KDZ_FW_UPD.exe and reflash the official stock firmware
Official LG Optimus L7 II Firmware / Rom Download:
LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts