Here I post this tutorial about how to root the LG Optimus L3 smartphone successfully on my blog, So in this post we are going to show you how you can root your LG Optimus L3 Device.
Caution: We are not responsible in any manner in whole or in parts if anything wrong happens to your device after following the instructions.
All things you will need:
- Download the Root tool for Windows here, or the Linux/OSX version here.
- You have to Enable USB Debugging on your Device. To do this you have to go to development option in your application setting .
- Make sure that your device has a charge of at least 60%, I would recommend you charge at least 90% to be safe .
How to Root LG Optimus L3 Steps:
- Extract the tool which is in zip file you have downloaded .
- You have to install LG ADB drivers if you are on Windows .
- Connect your tablet via USB to computer .
- Execute the “run.bat” file if you are windows or “run.sh” from a terminal (on Linux/OSX) .
- Wait till this get completed.
Another guide made by Sudeep Duhoon:
- Download and install LG United Drivers From Official Site. [Link]
- Download SuperOneClickv1.7-ShortFuse.zip [Link]
- Disable your antivirus as it can block or can delete any file without your permission between the completion of whole process leaving you a soft bricked phone. SuperOneClick will run an exploit, your antivirus can show it as a virus or infection but after the process you can do a full system scan and there will be no virus in your system.
- Extract SuperOneClick to desktop or any drive.
- Connect your device to PC through data cable and connect in PC Software Mode.
- Now go to Settings-> Applications-> Development-> Enable USB Debugging (in your phone)
- Go to the folder where you have extracted SuperOneClick and run SuperOneClick.exe (see pic)
- Now select rageagainstthecage as you can see in the pic and click on ROOT
- Wait for a while till you can see rooted and it will ask you to run a superuser command, say yes or no its up to you. yes is preferred.
- Close SuperOneClick, Disconnect your Device. You can see a new app in there ‘Super User’, run it. If it starts.
- Congrats, you are rooted but if it get force closed, then just connect device with usb debug enable and run superoneclick again with rageagainstthecage as mentioned above, this time you’l be rooted.
LG Optimus L3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts