This tutorial will show you how to install su, SuperSU, and the necessary support files to enable the root on your LG Optimus F3Q.
Caution: Rooting the phone you will loose warranty, do this at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage, and good luck.
How to Root LG Optimus F3Q Steps:
- Download and install the LG USB Drivers
- Enable USB debugging on your phone, Go to "Settings -> Developer Options".
- Plug your phone to PC by using a USB cable, you will see an "Allow USB debugging?" window pop up, tap on the "Always allow from this computer" to check it, then tap OK.
- Download and unzip the saferoot.zip, you will get two files ("install.bat", "install.sh") and a folder "("files")
- Double click on the "install.bat" to run the root. It will root and reboot your phone. Once that’s done, you’re rooted!
Warning: You shouldn’t unplug the phone unless you’re prompted by the rooting script. Leave it connected until it’s done.
LG Optimus F3Q Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts