Rooting a phone grants you the ability to modify system files, install forbidden applications, change icons and, in a few words, do anything you want. LG Phone Problem and Solution
To root the LG Optimus Chic, there are two methods of it. (z4root and SuperOneClick). LG Android Phones
Please backup your data before rooting your LG Optimus Chic because they all will be erased. Now let’s go. LG Cell Phone Software
1. Rooting LG Optimus Chic by using z4root app (in my opinion, this is the easiest to use, but sometimes it doesn’t work)
- Open your LG Optimus Chic
- Go to Android Market
- Download and install z4root (just google it)
- Run it and root your LG Optimus Chic.
2. Rooting LG Optimus Chic by using SuperOneClick app
- Read everything first and after do what is necessary:
- If you have tried the two methods above to root on your phone, please do a factory reset before trying this one
- Download and install SuperOneClick (just google it).
- In adb:
- adb devices
- adb shell
- echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
After that open SuperOneClick and root using pneuter. Reboot phone and update Superuser from Market.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts