First of all, I’d like to thank Enter_The_Love for making this rooting instructions for LG Optimus 4X HD Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on XDA forum. It has been a pain in the nuts to root this thing but it seems like the member over there were able to crack it. I am not the author of the script, I’m just putting all this together for everyone to enjoy. Also, thanks to the people for their work.
LG Optimus 4X HD Root tool Download:
How to Root LG Optimus 4X HD P880 with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Firmware:
- Download and extract the Root.rar file to C:\.
- Reboot into recovery by holding VOL Down while turning on the phone.
- Select in recovery menu – Apply update from ADB.
- Plug the device to PC.
- Double click ROOT.bat from archive.
- Wait until the phone finish the install and reboot.
- Done. Superuser icon will appear on the screen, running "information page, click here to check for updates.
If you prefer SuperSU instead of Superuser:
- Download SuperSU from Google Store, install it.
- Open SuperSU and give permission when Superuser ask.
- After SuperSU update binary go to settings and choose "Install SuperSU in /system" (I don’t know if you need SuperSU Pro for that).
- The phone will reboot and Superuser will be gone, now you’ll have only SuperSU.
- If you want BusyBox, Go to the Store, download it from there and install it.
LG Optimus 4X HD Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts