As we all know that the LG Nexus 4 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. Here we will take you through the steps required to root LG Nexus 4 by using the official ClockworkMod Recovery, with detailed instructions, so you can start flashing custom ROMs and get the most out of your phone.
- A bootloader unlocked LG Nexus 4, how? http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-unlock-bootloader-on-lg-nexus-4.html
- ADB/fastboot drivers http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-nexus-4-drivers-download.html
- ClockWorkMod Recovery http://www.lg-phones.org/clockworkmod-recovery-for-lg-nexus-4.html
- SuperSU.zip http://www.mediafire.com/?es35lyioe8hxbxh
How to Root LG Nexus 4 by using ClockworkMod Recovery:
- Download the ClockWorkMod Recovery, rename it to “recovery.img”
- Enable Android Debugging from Settings > Developer Options. (If you can’t find developer options, go to ‘About’ and tap ‘Build number’ seven times.)
- Connect your phone to PC and install ADB/fastboot drivers
- Download the SuperSU.zip and transfer it to your phone’s internal SD card.
- Reboot into fastboot/bootloader (You can power off the phone and then use power + volume-down key combination to get into bootloader)
- Enter this command in a command prompt (making sure you are in the directory where you downloaded the recovery file):
- Code: fastboot boot recovery.img
- Tap "Install zip from sdcard" and locate the SuperSU file, and select it and tap Yes to install. You have now root! Go back and select the option to Reboot System.
- After booting you will want to go into your app drawer and open SuperSU. It may request that you update the binaries, and you should allow it to.
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts