XDA members are always making news for some great Android developments. This time, it’s XDA recognized developer Bin4ry who has created a script which is now able to root the LG Mach / Cayenne LS860 Android device.
All things you will need:
- Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v26: Download
- A computer running Windows (with either WinRAR or 7-Zip installed) or Linux
- An LG LG Mach / Cayenne LS860 runs Android 4.0.4 Stock ROM
- A USB Cable
- Backup all personal data
How to install and use Bin4ry’s tool to root LG Mach / Cayenne LS860 Steps:
- Download and extract the zip file to any convenient location on your PC, you will get two sub-files named RunMe.bat, RunMe.sh.
- In the Settings of your LG Mach / Cayenne LS860 enable USB debugging >Developer options menu
- Plug your phone to PC via usb cable
- If you are using Windows OS, double-click the RunMe.bat file in order to run the tool. If you are using Linux, then run RunMe.sh file.
- Make an appropriate choice as per the device you have, then press Enter
- And that’s it! Congrats, your LG Mach / Cayenne LS860 should be completely rooted!
You can donate to the developer if you’re helped by his hard work. If this method roots your device, comment below. If it doesn’t, comment box is still below this post.
LG Mach / Cayenne LS860 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts