Hey guys, in this tutorial I will show you how to root your LG L90 Android smartphone. This method is the simplest way to do it.
Caution: Shall not be liable for any resulting damage to your phone! Everything you do at your own risk!
All things you will need:
- USB Drivers [Download]
- Ext2Fsd [Download]
- MiniTool Partition Wizard [Download]
- SDK [Download] or ADB [Download]
- Update.zip [Download]
- Rootchecker [Download]
LG L90 users who wish to root their handset using the root file may follow my step-by-step guide below:
- Download and install LG USB Drivers
- Format external sdcard into ext2 by using cardreader and MiniTool Partition Wizard Tool (You can also try ext4, if ext2 doesn’t work for you!)
- Place the Update.zip to the external sdcard by using Ext2Fsd Tool
- Make sure your phone is in USB Debugging mode. Plug phone to PC.
- Make sure ADB has been installed, and ADB has the proper permission
- Open command window, type:
- adb devices (It will show your LG device)
- adb shell
- reboot recovery (when booted in stock 3e recover, unplug your phone. Plug in your sdcard.)
- Select: ‘apply update from external sdcard’ with power button, update.zip, then choose ‘reboot system now’)
- Reboot when zip finishes flashing. Done.
- Confirm root with rootchecker.
If you found this guide useful/helpful kindly leave your comments, and please let me know if this method worked for you. Because if it didn’t i might be able to find another way to help you.
LG L90 Android Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts