After spending 2 days to figure out how I can get root on my newly purchased LG G3 Stylus, I finally got it to work through vRoot.
This software can be easily routed, get to share with your friends. Although is very easy, but I will give a simple tutorial.
How to Root LG G3 Stylus
- First, the software VRoot Download the attachment to this post or from the manufacturer’s site.
- Install usb drivers for your phone
- Activate the option in your phone Enabled usb debugging: Settings / Developer options
- After opening the software and USB cable to connect your phone
- When was your phone program. Right click the first option
- Your phone will then reboot and successful Root the message on the screen.
- Finally just install SuperSU from playstore, update binary, then remove the chinese apps in your phone
LG G3 Stylus Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts