So probably you are browsing over the internet to get an easy way to root your LG G Watch Smartwatch, and you are not able to get anything on the web that clears all your doubts about Rooting the LG G Watch. So i would like to make you notice that this post will be enough to make you root the device and also to make you satisfied with each and every question you have deep inside your heart.
Caution: I am in no way, shape or form, responsible for the outcome of you following these instructions. It worked for me, but that does not mean it will absolutely, positively, without a doubt, work for you.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting LG G Watch:
- LG USB Drivers (ADB included): [Download]
- A Bootloader unlocked LG G Watch
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your device
Follow the steps below on how to root LG G Watch:
- Download and Install USB Drivers
- Download LGGW-rootboot.img to your PC
- Enable USB Debugging (Setting -> Developer options –> ADB debugging)
- Plug your phone into PC using an appropriate USB cable
- Reboot into the bootloader and type:
- adb reboot-bootloader
- fastboot boot LGGW-rootboot.img
- The watch will play the boot animation for about 2 seconds, then automatically reboot. The modified boot image is only meant to run once so that it can install the necessary superuser binaries. After the watch automatically reboots, it will be running on the stock boot image. There will be no outwardly obvious signs the G Watch has been rooted, but you can check it by opening a shell through adb and running su.
- Congratulations! You’ve got root on your LG G Watch.
LG G Watch Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts