Here we introduce you the “Root Master” program that allows you to root your LG G Pro Lite in an easy way. Actually, this program supports more than 3000 Android devices.
Following is the full tutorial about how to root LG G Pro Lite by using the VRoot tool, just remember, do this at your own risk, I’m not responsible if you loose your data or bricked your phone. Good luck.
- Make Backup of your data.
- Download and install the VRoot program on your PC, double click to run it.
- Enable USB Debug Mode on your phone (It’s important)
- Plug your phone to the PC, click root on the bottom right, wait for the phone reboot.
- Now your phone is rooted
- Install a new SuperSU app from play store.
- Then Update a su binary and remove a Chinese superuser app.
(SuperSU -> Settings -> Remove other superuser app )
LG G Pro Lite Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts