This root method has been confirmed for LG G Flex F340-series, AT&T D950, D955-series and D958-series. D959 and LS995 are not tested.
Things you may need to download:
How to root LG G Flex Steps:
- Confirm your LG G Flex is supported above
- Download latest IOroot20 zip and extract it.
- Set phone in USB Debugging mode.
- Set USB mode to Charging only
- Plug your phone to the PC
- On Windows operating systems: Download and install proper ADB driver. Double-click on root.bat
- On Linux operating systems: cd into IOroot folder -> chmod +x root.sh -> sh ./root.sh
- On Mac operating systems: cd into /IOroot/mac folder -> chmod + x root.sh -> ./root.sh
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Your phone will reboot after the steps. Now you can confirm root with rootchecker.
This toolkit also works for other LG Phones, including LG Optimus G and LG G2.
The IOroot23 [Download] is now working on all LG G Flex and G2 phones:
LG G Flex:
- F340 series – All
- AT&T D950 – All
- D955 series – All
- D958 series – All
- D959 series – All
- Sprint LS995 – All
- D800 – D80010d/D80010o
- D801 – TMO(all), CLR(all), WND(all), VTR(all)
- D802 – all
- D803 – all
- D805 – all
- D806 – all
- F320K (Shipping ROM)
- F320K – F320K20a/20f
- F320L (Shipping ROM)
- F320L – F320L20b/20e
- F320S (Shipping ROM)
- F320S – F320S20a/20g
- Sprint LS980 – All
- Verizon VS980 – All
LG G Flex Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts