I just successfully rooted my LG Eve after doing the LG upgrade to v10q. If you are looking for a way to the root the V10q just like me, try this method, it won’t let you down.
How to Root LG Eve V10q steps:
- You need to use the superoneclickv1.5.5 not the most recent version.
- Then take the superuser.apk and su files as per the instructions from the previous poster making sure you get the donut.cupcake version and put them into the directory where you installed s1c replacing the files that were previously installed.
- There is no need to go into the hidden menus and enable root access as it is default in the 1.6 firmware. (and no longer an option)
If you can not find the old version of the superoneclick tool, thy this:
- Download the superoneclickv2.3.3: http://depositfiles.com/files/n0dcxce3t
- Replace the "su" file located in the downloaded folder with the one included in this link from system/bin folder http://forum.xda-developers.com/show…47&postcount=1 (the "cd" version).
- Just click root and everything works perfectly!
LG Eve Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts