Today i m sharing basic tutorial of how to Root LG Enlighten. It is one of the best, easy and safe way to root LG Enlighten. Checkout the below the below step to root your LG Enlighten.
Step by step Guide to Root LG Enlighten Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread :
- Download and installed the latest usb drivers for the LG enlighten. Here is the link to the drivers: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-enlighten-usb-driver.html
- Installed the android sdk and adb correctly, so the device will get detected when in USB debugging mode (I also put the connectivity to modem connection which is located in settings>connectivity>choose modem). Here is the link to a great tutorial on installing adb correctly: What Is ADB And How To Install It With Android SDK
- Now put the LG Enlighten in USB debugging mode, with connectivity set to modem, and install non-market apps on. (USB debug mode and install non-market apps are located at settings>applications> The rest is self-explanatory)
- Connect the LG Enlighten via USB cable and it will be detected by adb. To check just go to command prompt type cd.. ’till you get to C:> and then type adb devices and your phone shall appear.
- Go to this site and download the LG esteem one click root
- Run the program and. BOOM you are rooted and installs the latest superuser and busy-box app during the process.
- Enjoy and hope you follow all of the above step and successfully root your LG Enlighten.
Caution: This tutorial only works for the LG Enlighten with the old Kernel.
Verizon LG Enlighten Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts