Owner of Korean version of LG Optimus G can enjoy rooted phone experience using following tutorial. A rooted Android smartphone let you use system files as well as allow you to install apps that require root.
- Download and install LG USB DRIVER
- The root method is applicable for Korean version of LG Optimus G by model number F180(S,K,L) not for any other variants. Therefore verify the model number of your device before proceeding.
- Download USB drivers for your LG Optimus G and enable the USB Debugging mode (Settings>System>Developer options).
- Backup all your important data before following the instructions below.
- Ensure that the battery of the phone carries more than 70 per cent of charge.
How to root LG Optimus G Steps:
- Download this file and extract it,you’ll have "RootOptimusG" folder
- Connect phone to the PC
- Run "RootOptimusG.bat", chose "y" then hit "Enter"
- Look up to your phone screen, select "Restore my data"
- Have a coffee until it completed, check SuperSU icon on the phone screen!
Warning: Once your LG Optimus G is rooted, warranty will get void; However, you can reclaim the warranty by applying official firmware update. Also, we should not be held liable for any damage caused in the process of rooting and then, Good luck!
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts