AT&T LG Optimus G E970 owners can easily root their Smartphone that running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. The rooting method has been determined by renowned XDA developer.
Root tool Download:
Ahead of rooting, it is expected that users have made slight changes that shown below to support root process.
- Ensure USB Debugging is enabled
- Ensure your are in Charge only Mode
- Properly install LG Optimus G USB Drivers on your PC
Once above mentioned changes have applied then your Galaxy Note N7000 is ready to Root on UBLSF Android 4.1.2 firmware.
How to root AT&T LG Optimus G with Android 4.1.2 JB Steps:
- Plug your phone to PC using usb cable
- Download and extract the zip file that you just downloaded
- Run the CurrentRoot.bat, wait for the prompt.
- Change to MTP Mode
- Just ignore when your computer asks how to view files on your device.
- Press enter in the CMD prompt to continue.
This has been tested on the latest (Jelly Bean) Telus Firmware, the lates AT&T Firmware and the latest Sprint Firmware, it works on them all.
AT&T LG Optimus G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts