This is an instructions on how to root the Official Android 4.0.4 firmware version v20e on LG Optimus LTE. It works both on Bell and Telus.
All things you will need:
- LG Optimus LTE USB Driver: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-lte-usb-driver.html
- P930_v20e_ROOT: https://www.box.com/s/sr9itj6i3mh2i26p60h1
How to Root LG Optimus LTE Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich V20e Steps:
- Extract P930_v20e_ROOT folder from attached file to C: drive
- Flash v20e firmware (you can use official tool or UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe method)
- Turn on USB debugging and Unknown Sources
- Install LG_SystemBackupTest.apk and start it
- Without touching anything press&hold power button and reboot, after reboot your phone must lags (you can see it by unlock in lockscreen)
- Connect phone to PC and start root_P880.bat
- Wait until LG Optimus LTE reboots several times.
- If you get root, you can delete SystemBackupTest app that you have installed on 4 step, because phone will lag with it.
LG Optimus LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts