This is the tutorial on how to root the Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich on LG Prada 3.0. It’s some multiple, but if you’ve been carefully and fully looking over the following steps, all will be okay.
Important: This root guide is only works on European version V20D and Korean version V20B.
How to Root Android 4.0.4 Ice Scream Sandwich on LG Prada 3.0 Steps:
- Download the LGP940_AP.bin (for European version) or SU540_AP.bin (for Korean version)
- Power off the phone and enter into the S/W mode, connect the LG Prada 3.0 to PC
- Download and run the KDZ_FW_UPD: https://www.box.com/shared/ktk8zu8lhez3624ua1qd
- Choose the kdz file V20D (Europe version) or V20B (Korean version).
- Click “Start” to begin the flash.
- Caution: The later steps is very important!!
- Rapidly entering the following directory on your PC
- Win7 : C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone\
- WinXP : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LGMOBILEAX\Phone\
- Keep refreshing until the LGP940_AP.bin（or SU540_AP.bin) appears. Now, swap the file before the flash ends.
- Wait! Your LG Prada 3.0 will restart after the flash finished.
- Make sure your phone with USB debugging (by going to Menu, Settings, Applications, Development and checking USB debugging.)
- Download the PradaRoot.rar: https://www.box.com/s/8ff6d4ef83df655699f0
- Unzip the file and run Rooting.bat
- The phone will restart again.
- Then. It’s done, your LG Prada 3.0 Android 4.0.4 ICS should have been fully rooted. Good luck.
Caution: I’m not responsible for any damage or brick during the process. Do this at your own risks.
Please let me know if you have any question on this, I will give you my answer as soon as possible.
LG Prada 3.0 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts