The LG Optimus One P500 is the one of the best budget Android phones around. Now it can be updated to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, then the purpose of writing this article is to help you to root stock gingerbread in an easy way. LG Android Phones
How to root Android 2.3 Gingerbread on LG Optimus One P500:
1. Read everything first and after do what is necessary:
- What Is ADB and How To Install It With Android SDK, please go to here.
- INSTALLING ANDROID SDK ON YOUR WINDOWS PC from here)
Don’t forget to restart your PC after installations. LG Phone Problem and Solution
2. Download and install SuperOneClick. You can download the tool from here.
3. In adb:
- adb devices
- adb shell
- echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
After that open SuperOneClick and root using pneuter. Reboot phone and update Superuser from Market.
This instruction works fine on my LG Optimus One, I had some problems updating superuser, kept force closing, but after restart, it works. hit thanks if this was useful for you. LG-Optimus info
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts