Hey guys, i managed to fix my bricked LG Optimus Black. ziiljuks, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! LG Android Phones
For someone who experience the following problems:
- Stuck at the "LG Logo" screen
- Bricked after trying out CM7
- Want to upgrade/downgrade the device
How to Return to Stock / Fix Bricked LG Optimus Black Steps:
- Download and install these tools on your PC, which including (LG Optimus Black USB Driver; KDZ_FW_UPD_EN, UpTestEX_mod2_marwin and WindowsEnablerv1.1)
- Disable LGE Virtual Modem, on the PC (Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems > right click the “LGE Virtual Modem” > “Properties” > Disable).
- Run msxml.msi (in KDZ_FW_UPD folder)
- Delete mfc42.dll (from KDZ_FW_UPD folder)
- Run WindowsEnabler.exe and set it to ON
- Run UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe
- Set your phone to S/W Upgrade mode (take out battery, while pressing Volume Up, plug USB cable).
- Select KDZ file (download from here)
- Click "CSE web upgrade test", then "Upgrade Start"
- Chose your language and wait till phone reboots
It will take 5-10 minutes and could look like nothing is going on. If you see something similar to this (on your phone) for a moment, everything went OK. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Warning: This will wipe ALL DATA from your LG Optimus Black. You must never forget to back up the data and files. Do this at your own risk, I’m not responsible for any damage. LG-Optimus info
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- LG Optimus Black Tips & Tricks – Changing the Function of G Button
- LG Optimus LTE, Optimus Black, Optimus 3D and Optimus 2X will get Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichLG Optimus Black headed to US Cellular as the LG Majestic
- Latest LG Optimus Black V10I Firmware Download
- LG Optimus Black White Skype Edition now Available from Telus
- LG Optimus Black Firmware Download