LGNPST will restore your Sprint LG Optimus G back to stock, no matter what you have done to it as long as you can get your device into download mode.
Stock Sprint LG Optimus G Firmware / Rom Download:
- ZV7: LS970ZV7_02.SV7_02.P25006.zip
- ZV9: http://www.lg-phones.org/official-stock-sprint-lg-optimus-g-ics-zv9-firmware-rom.html
How to Return/Flash Sprint LG Optimus G back to Stock:
- Download an extract LGNPST to your PC. Run install.bat as Administrator to install the necessary programs. (Right click the file and click Run as Administrator)
- Download the Stock Sprint LG Optimus G Firmware you want.
- If the firmware is .tot, then rename it to .bin
- Launch LGNPST
- Plug in your phone and put it in download mode (power phone off, press and hold Volume Up + Down and then press Power button)
- Go to file>select dll and pick lgnpst_ls970.dll
- Pick the bin file under bin file.
- Click Start
Note: If your device restarts at 67% or 85%, don’t worry. The firmware is fully flashed and the device should reboot on its own. If LGNPST errors out at 85%, after a few minutes turn your phone off and hold the power button until the phone powers on, then release.
Sprint LG Optimus G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts