This is a ClockworkMod Recovery Nandroid backup of the stock LG Thrill 4G ROM for those who wanna return to stock ROM. Thanks to gtg465x who is working hard to make the LG Thrill 4G a great device. Details of the stock ROM is as follows. LG Android Phones
All things you will need:
- update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip: http://www.multiupload.com/YMCB20QLFT
- recovery.backup: http://www.multiupload.com/FE2V19B1OP
Caution: Please do a full wipe of your current ROM before flashing this recovery just in case of any complications. Flashing this NANDROID backup will return your phone to stock ROM and it will uninstall any recovery image installed on your LG Thrill 4G. LG-Thrill-4G info
Steps to return to exact stock: LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Download and put the update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip on your SD card.
- Power off your phone. Remove battery.
- Restart the phone in fastboot, power on while holding volume down button and 3D button until you see the LG logo and then release. This should boot you into CWM
- Select "wipe data/factory reset".
- Select "install zip from sdcard" and navigate to and select update-thrill-stock-rom.zip.
- When it finishes flashing, select "reboot system now".
- Download recovery.backup and place it on you internal SD card.
- Run these adb commands:
- adb shell
- dd if=/sdcard/recovery.backup of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 bs=4096
- rm /sdcard/recovery.backup
- Finally, unroot using SuperOneClick and you should be completely stock.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts