For some reason, your LG Nexus 4 is completely frozen or brick, and resetting your device doesn’t work – your last solution is to restore your phone.
Here is the process to revert your LG Nexus 4 back to the stock. You can take certain steps to fix and prevent your device from freezing or bricking, here’s what you do:
LG Nexus 4 ToolKit Download:
Idiot’s Guide to Restoring your phone to OEM Status:
- Get the original ROM for your device http://www.lg-phones.org/official-google-rom-for-lg-nexus-4.html
- Download and install the Nexus4 Toolkit
- Placed the ROM in the folder C:/Google Nexus 4 ToolKit/put_google_factory_image_here
- Run Google Nexus 4 ToolKit
- Type N
- Choose 1 “Android 4.2”
- Choose 1 “Install/Uninstall Google Nexus 4 Drivers on your PC” and follow the steps to install the Google Nexus 4 Drivers
- Choose 9 “Download, Extract + Flash Google Factory Stock Rom”
- Choose 2 “Flash Google Factory Image”
- Reboot your phone into bootloader Mode by holding “Volume down” + “Power” button
- Connect your Phone
- Wait for it to complete, about 20 minutes.
- Optional: If you want to root the phone, then after the restoring, type 8 “1-CLICK FOR ALL” , then choose 2 “SuperSU 0.98”. Reboot your phone into bootloader Mode by holding “Volume down” + “Power” button and reconnect the phone.
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts