When you buy a new Android phone, a bunch of apps come preloaded on it. Same is the case with the new LG Motion 4G smartphone, it comes preloaded with a large number of apps which some users do not like. So, for those users, here’s a guide on how they can remove such bloatware from their LG Motion 4G smartphone.
Credits to slipkn0t2012
This guide assumes your LG Motion 4G has been rooted, here we go:
- Download and extract the LG Motion Remove All Bloat.zip https://www.box.com/s/ggvqvybdzvvqh281tavd
- Enable USB Debugging, and make sure you have the correct drivers installed http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-motion-4g-ms770-usb-driver-download.html
- Download ES File Explorer from the market, or use the APK file provided in this ZIP.
- Open ES File Explorer
- Go To Settings, And Scroll Down
- Click On Root Settings
- Make Sure That 2 Options "Root Explorer, And Mount File System" Are Checked
- Press The Home Button
- Run "remove bloat.bat"
I’ve tried this on my LG Motion 4G, it works like a charm. If you are finding a way to get rid of the bloatware, then you might try it.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts