It is easy to reject a call on nearly any handset. You simply ignore the call or press end call on most phones and the call will go away. Sometimes, though, it’s nicer if your phone will automatically reject the calls that you don’t want to take. That’s an option with the LG Pop. LG-Pop info
To automatically reject incoming calls on your LG Pop:
- Go to the settings tab.
- Scroll down to select “common settings”.
- Go to “call reject”.
- Slide across to turn this feature on.
Choose the type of calls that you want to reject. You can choose:
- All calls. This can be used when you don’t want the phone to ring at all.
- Specific contacts. You know, when you want to block your ex from calling you.
- Specific groups of people. Don’t want to talk to family? Make them a group and reject them all.
- Unregistered numbers. Reject all calls from numbers that aren’t part of your contact list.
- Private numbers. Reject all calls that don’t have caller ID.
Once you’ve made your selection, press save. You’ve successfully rejected calls on your LG Pop. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG Pop GD510 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts