Is there any way to recover the LG Optimus M Android device? Never mind, following is the instruction on how to recover the LG Optimus M. I have tried this tutorial on my phone without any problem. Hope this would help you, enjoy. LG Android Phones
How to recover the LG Optimus M Steps: LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Take out the battery!! And leave it out!!
- Open the LG Update Tool software.
- Click "Customer Support" >> "Recovery Phone"
- Select the model number LGMS690, look under the battery and type in the serial number.
- It Will open a new window, and search for the phone.
- Replace battery and turn it on.
- Connect the USB (with it on) and click "Retry" to search for the LG Optimus M.
This should reinstall a fresh flash for the LG Optimus M and return it to OEM. Feel free to ask if you have any problem when recover your LG Optimus M. LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus M Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- How to Tether the LG Optimus M
- How to Modify the LG Optimus M Powering up Sound
- How to Root LG Optimus M
- LG Optimus M Secret Menu
- LG Optimus M User Guide / Manual Download