Don’t want your LG Optimus 7 unlocked anymore? You can re-lock the phone by using the MFG registry editor. Where is possible to download the app? Just Google it! LG Windows Phone 7
How to Re-Lock your unlocked LG Optimus 7 Steps:
- Open the MFG app and use the password to open it. If you don’t know it’s (appmfg#*#)
- Go to Engineer Menu -> Other Settings -> Edit Registry
- Set your ROOT PATH to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
- Set your input path to "\Comm\Security\LVMod"
- Set your input key to "DeveloperUnlockState" and set to DWORD
- Hit Query. Output result should return a "1". If it does continue.
- Set your input data box to "0" and hit SET. Output result should be 0
- Your phone is now locked. To Unlock the phone redo the above steps but set back to "1" LG-Optimus info
LG Optimus 7 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts