This is my first time to told you how to manually update LG Optimus 2X to Android 4.0.4 ICS V30A ROM.
- LG B2CTools, KDZ_FW_UPD, msxml.msi: http://www.4shared.com/folder/YmFqLG2h/KDZ.html
- LG Optimus 2X Android 4.0 ICS V30A ROM: http://www.lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-2x-android-4-0-ics-30a-firmware-download.html
How to manually update LG Optimus 2X to Android 4.0.4 ICS V30A:
- Install B2CTools LG
- Extract the KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip (ex.: C:\KDZ\)
- Install msxml.msi (located \KDZ)
- Extract WindowsEnabler.zip to the same folder as KDZ (ex.: KDZ\WindowsEnabler)
- Run LGMobile update (must be on your desktop) and install the usb drivers
- Reebot your LG Optimus 2X in SW Upgrade mode (remove the battery, turn on the device and hold the vol – key)
- Open the Windows "Device Manager" > Modems > disable the LGE Mobile USB Modem
- Double click to run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
- Double click to run Windows Enabler.exe
- After run the app, an icon will appear on your tray, single-click on the icon until the "ON" text appears over the icon
- Go back to KDZ, locate press on the yellow folder and locate the .kdz file that you want to flash
- In the software window, type must be "3GQCT" and phonemode "DIAG"
- Click on "Launch Software Update" and wait for about 10 minutes.
Don’t care about the error log, it’s normal.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts