This Will Manually Update / Flash the Verizon LG Spectrum 2 to Stock ROM 4.0.4 ICS VS93010E "Non-Rooted"
First downloaded the "KP500 Util tool" from http://androidfiles.massivefilehost.com/LG_Tools/LG_Tools.zip and unzipped it to your desktop.
Now right click on this link http://www.lg-phones.org/stock-verizon-lg-spectrum-2-vs930-ics-firmware-v10e-download.html to download the Verizon LG Spectrum 2 Stock ROM 4.0.4 ICS VS93010E. Then put the firmware in the "LG_Tools" folder on the desktop.
Next Charge your battery to "FULL"
Make sure you have the right driver package and LG Support Tool from http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LGVS930 and install.
Next go into your Windows "Device Manager" and disable the device under Modems -> LGE AndroidNet for VZW USB Modem
Remove your battery and remove your memory card.
Now we are going to reboot your Verizon LG Spectrum 2 into "Download Mode" (re-insert your battery [not your memory card] and replace the back plate. Hold down vol up + vol down. Plug in usb cable while holding both buttons) after the download screen comes up on your phone, you can let go of the vol controls. Now open the "LG_Tools" file on your desktop and follow the directions bellow.
- Run your "KP500-Utils-EN.exe" as administrator
- Choose: I "Flash with assistance (file .cab)" and press enter.
- Next it will show: "Phone Model (KP500)" enter VS930, and press enter.
- Input the full path to your cab file including .CAB at the end (i.e. C:\Users\YOUR COMPUTERS NAME\Desktop\LG_Tools\VS93010E_05.S10E_05.P58015.R5.cab) and press enter.
- Now Input the full file name of your cab without the Cab (i.e.VS93010E_05.S10E_05.P58015.R5) and press enter.
You will see the LG update tool pop up, and a indicator bar will start, then it will stop, and you will see a pop up that says "Restart" click on, now It will go threw extracting the cab file and then extracting a .bin file. Wait for your Verizon LG Spectrum 2 to finish flashing and let it reboot on its own.
Verizon LG Spectrum 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts