For the guys who want to play with LG’s Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on their AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980, now’s your chance. Anything in this first post, I’ve used personally on my AT&T-branded LG Optimus G Pro (E980).
- AT&T LG Optimus G Pro (E980)
- Custom Recovery already installed OR a rooted ROM so you can run FreeGee (install it from the Play Store: [Download]
- F240S_V20C_Kitkat_4.4 ROM: [Download]
- Kernel: [Download]
- Modified build.prop: [Download]
How to install KK Rom on AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980:
- Copy ROM and kernel to internal storage. If you have a Custom Recovery already installed, jump to #3.
- Run FreeGee and install TWRP
- Boot into TWRP recovery.
- Flash the ROM followed by the kernel
- Wipe data/cache then reboot
- If you care about the built-in weather widget, install/update the theme first before proceeding to the next step.
- To fix in-call mic and audio and make additional adjustments to customize for the E980, replace the the build.prop. One method is to use TWRP’s File Manager. Don’t forget to set permissions correctly (chmod 644)
LG Optimus G Pro Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts