This is a guide on how to get up and going on a new custom ROM on the Google’s LG Nexus 5X Android smartphone.
- unlocked bootloader
- TWRP recovery
Installing a ROM is a pretty straight forward and easy process.
- Download a ROM and appropriate Gapps package and place on your device.
- Boot into your custom recovery.
- Perform a full wipe.
- Select the wipe option from the TWRP home screen.
- Select advanced wipe.
- Check the system, data, cache, and dalvik cache options.
- Swipe to wipe.
- Install the ROM.
- Select the install option from the TWRP home screen.
- Navigate to where you have the ROM zip stored on your sd card and select it.
- Swipe to install.
- You will also need to install the appropriate gapps package directly after installing the ROM.
- Once you’ve installed all necessary zips you’ll have an option to wipe cache/dalvik and an option to reboot system. Wipe the cache/dalvik, hit the back button, and hit the reboot system button.
LG Nexus 5X Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts