If you want to flash a different rom now is the time, to flash a rom on an LG Nexus 5 is basically the same process as the SuperSU.zip you flashed apart from you will need to backup your current rom before doing a factory reset and Installing the new rom.
How to flash custom rom on an LG Nexus 5 Steps:
- Unlocking bootloader: Unlocking a bootloader is allowing your LG Nexus 5 to load or switch on whatever it wants when it boots up. Bootloaders come locked out of the box to prevent unwanted tinkering; unlocking it will allow for custom ROMs on your Nexus 5.
- Custom recovery installed: Used to install custom ROMs on your Nexus 5.
- Download the ROM you have selected. Be sure to download the appropriate gapps as well.
- From your PC, place the ROM/gapps on your internal storage. Remember where they are.
- Boot into custom recovery.
- Perform the wipe:
- CWM – Wipe data/factory reset, Cache, Dalvik Cache, then wipe system
- TWRP – Select Factory Reset and wipe system
- From the main recovery screen:
- CWM – Choose the "install .zip from SD Card" and confirm.
- TWRP – Choose Install and locate the desired ROM on your internal storage.
- Repeat step 7 and select the gapps package.
- Reboot system. It will take several minutes to load so be patient and don’t worry. Once complete, your LG Nexus 5 will boot up into the new custom ROM that was installed! You can now unplug the USB cable if you want.
How to unlock bootloader:
How to install custom recovery:
LG Nexus 5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts