Before you begin, you must have unlock the bootloader on your LG Nexus 5 before doing this procedure. Please head to our how to unlock the LG Nexus 5 procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
Custom Recovery Download:
Installing Custom Recovery on the LG Nexus 5:
1. Download the custom recovery of your choice and place it in the platform-tools folder located on your desktop within the android-sdk-platform tools folder.
2. Rename the recovery image you downloaded to recovery.img.
3. Turn OFF your LG Nexus 5
4. Reboot it into bootloader/fastboot mode by pressing and holding the volume down + power.
5. Once the device boots into bootloader/fastboot mode, connect it to your PC using the USB cable.
6. Launch a Command Prompt Window on your Desktop. Type in following command into the Command Prompt Window:
7. Once the recovery’s flashed on your device, enter the following command:
8. The device should reboot.
9. And you’re all set!
Congratulations! The ClockworkMod and TWRP Recovery has been installed on your Nexus 5 in no more than a few minutes.
LG Nexus 5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts