If you are new to LG Ally Android Phone, good news for you, you have come to the right place. Like the iPhone, Android has its own Android Market, you can install any program or application you want and uninstall them that you have downloaded and installed from Android Market. Good Place, isn’t it? Still another way is to download the APK file to your PC and transfer them to the LG Ally via usb cable. Below is the details on how to install applications on your LG Ally. Hope it helps you. LG-Ally info
LG Ally Tip – Installing applications Steps:
- Download them directly to your phone through sites like Android.com/Market or other Android Software sites, and it will help you walk through the install process
- If the site doesn’t download directly to your Ally, you can download the ".APK file to your PC
- You will also need to download "App Installer" from Android.com/Market (It’s Free) and it will install it’s self
- Mount the MicroSD to your PC using the USB Cable
- Copy the .APK file to the Root directory of your MicroSD card.
- Dismount the MicroSD card and Turn Off "USB Storage" from the Notification bar.
- Go to the settings menu and choose "Applications" and put a check mark in the first box "Unknown Sources"
- Launch App Installer and click on the App you want to install
LG Ally Android Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts