Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread on LG Optimus One is not perfect yet. There are bugs flying around. But rest assures that they will be fixed by those great developers. So these bugs don’t stop you to try it, right? LG Android Phones
Procedure to install Gingerbread 2.3.3 on LG Optimus One:
- First of all you need to download Downloaded the Gingerbread 2.3.3 firmware from here. http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-one-gingerbread-2-3-3-official-firmware-download.html
- Then download the firmware updating software KDZ_firmware_updater and extract it to a folder. Install msxml on your windows pc by double clicking it.
- Connect your LG Optimus One and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe without turning on USB storage on your phone.
- In the software window, select Type as 3GQCT
- Select PhoneMode as DIAG
- In the place where you have to give path for KDZ file, select the Firmware a.k.a ROM you have downloaded using the link you made for your country specific firmware.
- Press Launch software update and wait for about 10 minutes. The screen will then say “Emergency mode”. Just wait and let it reboot.
Don’t unplug the USB cable until the setup has finished. LG Phone Problem and Solution
After everything has finished, switch on your phone. Your LG Optimus One will have the Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread firmware you installed! Enjoy Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. LG-Optimus info
Warning: Flashing may brick your device so do this all at your own risk.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts