Is there a way to increase the sensitivity to the LG Nexus 4 touch screen? If you find that the touchscreen sensitivity of your LG Nexus 4 is poor then try this simple hack and it will make your life a lot easier.
How to increase the touch sensitivity on the LG Nexus 4:
- THIS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS BUSYBOX IS INSTALLED! You can install it with this app
- Download the DD.zip and place it on your SD card
- Boot your phone in recovery mode
- In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of DD.zip
- Reboot and enjoy.
What this does:
- Enables init.d by adding a command into install-recovery.sh to run anything in /system/etc/init.d
- Extracts the E015 driver to /system for safe keeping and script usage (E015 is a downgrade of the touch driver that senses touch better)
- Adds an init.d script that changes the touchscreen driver to E015 on every boot (driver supplied by Matt and so was the temp-replace method. It runs his method on every boot essentially.)
- Sends log to /data/Driver.log so user can check proper installation if desired
The advantage of using this over using a kernel with E015 in it is that it does not mess with custom recovery touch sensing.
How to uninstall:
- Download the RevertE015.zip and place it on your SD card
- Boot your phone in recovery mode and flash the file
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts