Are you looking for a way to get your LG Lucid 4G boot into recovery mode? There probably aren’t many reasons why you’d need to access recovery mode on your LG Lucid 4G at the moment, but you never know when it might come in handy.
How to get the Verizon LG Lucid 4G to boot into recovery steps:
- Hold down the power key for 2 seconds
- You will be presented with a list of phone options, select the one called "Restart"
- A warning message will appear with two options, select "OK"
- After the screen blacks out (about 15 secs after step 3) you will see the LG logo.
- As soon as you see the LG logo hold down the Volume Down key and the Power key for 12 seconds, then release.
- You will now be presented with a blue screen that has an Android Emote in the center and some text in the top left region of the screen
- This is the boot recovery screen.
LG Lucid 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts