In case you want to flash/unbrick/restore/unroot your LG Optimus L5 to it’s factory state or update to the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean V20B firmware/rom, read our guide below. Hope it will give you some help.
- USB Driver: [Download]
- KDZ_FW_UPD_EN: [Download]
- Firmware / Rom
How to access Emergency Download Mode on LG Optimus L5:
How to update / Flash LG Optimus L5 Steps:
- Download and install the usb driver
- Download and extract KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip
- Double click msxml.msi
- Put your phone into emergency mode (When your boot into emergency mode, you should see a yellow screen with Emergency mode written on it, connect your phone to the PC via the USB Cable).
- Launch the program KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
- Type: 3GQCT, PhoneMode: DIAG
- Find the ROM XXX_00.kdz
- Click Launch software update
- Wait for the phone to reboot. Enjoy.
Catuion: Please follow the methods discussed above at your own risk. Neither we nor the developer would be held liable for any damage caused to your phone.
LG Optimus L5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts