Alright. This is for everyone who wants to flash / update their LG G2 Mini to the latest firmware. I’ve seen MULTIPLE threads of the same question "Can I flash my phone and How do I do it". So I hope I never have to see it again! In this tutorial, I will show you how to do this in an easy way.
This guide is especially for the new users, LG G2 users should already be familiar with this process.
- LG G2 Mini Usb Driver: [Download]
- LG G2 Mini KDZ Firmware: [Download]
- KDZ_FW_UPD_EN: [Download]
- LGMOBILEAX: [Download]
How to Flash LG G2 Mini with a kdz Firmware / ROM:
- Install LG G2 Mini Usb Driver
- Extract KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Install the B2CAppSetup from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Turn on “debug mode” in phone, then plug in into computer.
- Install msxml.msi from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Disable antivirus software.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX, remove all files and folder
- Copy all files and folders from LGMOBILEAX that you unzipped to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
- Open your hosts file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts), add 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
- Start http.exe in the shttps folder
- Start Windows Enabler and turn it on (system tray!)
- Start UpTestEX_mod2_marwin, select your KDZ file. Set emeregency, 3gQCT and press “NORMALL WEB UPGRADE TEST.
- Flash will start automatically.
After flashing LG G2 Mini reboots automatically.
Warning: I will not be responsible for any damage of your device. Do it at your own risk! Has everything involving flashing, it always has its risks!
LG G2 Mini Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts