Here is the easiest way to flash / unbrick / unroot the LG 4G by using the LG flash tool.
Credits and Thank You belong to LG and special thank you to hyelton
Caution: Please follow all steps no short cutting, or altering files may cause issues with hardware and software to your LG 4G. Please make sure you can get your phone in emergency download mode before doing anything else.
Before you start flashing your phone, you should download these tools to your PC:
- LG G4 Firmwares – Click HERE!
- Download LG Drivers – LG Drivers Here – 10.9 Mb
- Verizon Drivers (Verizon Only) – LG_VZW_United_v2.11.1.exe – 7.8 Mb
- Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract – LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip – 3.1 Mb
- Visual C++ Runtime Library (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe):Download HERE
How to Flash / Update LG G4 Steps:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Cell Phone Related Posts