This article will tell you how to flash your LG Volt LS740 back to 100% stock form in case of brick of it you just want to be back to the phone was when you first got it.
In order for you to be able to reset your device to complete stock it will require the following things.
Download all The Files Below!
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Volt LS740:
1. Install Flashtool V1.5. Default install folder C:\LG\LGFlashtool
2. Copy crack file Megalock.dll to C:\LG\LgFlashtool
3. Boot your device into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.
4. Launch LG Flash Tool. You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK. Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.
5. Make sure under, device manager, your port is set to COM 41 for you device.
6. Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above for you phone model.
7. Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.
8. Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.
The firmware installation will be triggered. Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished. Do not close the Flash Tool window.
9. Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer, immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.
Your LG Volt LS740 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%). When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!
LG Volt LS740 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts
Repost the download files. I can’t download them.
No Files Here