This is a package to update your LG Venice to ZV8 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or return it to a complete stock state with the ICS release.
Following is a noob-proof guide on how to flash stock LG730 firmware on your LG Venice. Whether you have bricked it or just want the stock firmware back. Here’s how to do it (detailed explanation)
Warning: Do this you will loose root access and everything on the device besides the files in the external SD card.
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Venice back to Stock:
- Download and extract KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip package
- Install B2CAppSetup.exe (if you don’t have)
- Install USB drivers from this program (if you don’t have)
- Install Msxml.msi (right button in mouse)
- Open "UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe"
- In "UpTestEX_mod2_marwin" Goto "Encrypt cab file to kdz file" and select the .cab file that just downloaded and hit the "encrypt cab -> kdz" button and wait for program to finish.
- Connect your LG Venice to the PC in download mode. (Download mode can be accessed by powering off the device. Connect it to the PC and boot it holding power up + down and the power button. It’ll say download mode on screen.)
- Open "KDZ_FW_UPD" Set the phone mode to emergency and select the kdz file that UpTestModEX just made.
- Type: 3GQCT, PhoneMode: DIAG, Click launch software update.
- Disconnect the Venice from the PC and unmount the SD Card via settings.
- Power off the Venice fully.
- Perform a HARD factory reset.
- Congratulations! your LG Venice LS730 is unbricked/upgraded/downgraded.
LG Venice LG730 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts